When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
377 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to brackets
- Upgrade node and npm
- Investigate changing html layout for file tree
- Unable to download v1.9
- Custom font is ignored
- Brackets doesn't pick up on file modifications
- Change the name of the Brackets Node executable
- Redhat/centos 6
- Add inputStyle preference
- Update grunt-contrib-watch to 1.0.0 and clean a bit the task
- JP: raw UTF-8 character code is shown on replace dialog
- [1.9] Warning beep on alt+w pane swap.
- [Feature Request] Exclude css files from in-line editor
- [Feature Suggestion] : add line of code to multiple files
- fonts not working especially when changing size
- Core: There is a layout issue on extension manager panel when narrow down the window
- JP: The location of the prompt is incorrect after click "Quick Edit" or "Quick Docs".
- Brackets API Docs Page...Top Navigation
- Menus not showing… only Brackets and Window and no coding window!!!
- Autocomplete doesn't work starting with version 1.8 on Linux
- Brackets 1.9 and earlier: If you have multiple stylesheets in Quick Edit panel the code is rendered with Grayscale antialiasing (a bit blurry text) instead of ClearType