When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
338 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to brackets
- Brackets seems not able to display extension lists via extension manager when under authenticated proxy environment
- Cursor Problems, brackets gets slow
- Brackets 1.8 : Failed to connect to node
- English comments were changed to French
- Downloading a file inside an Extension
- Suggestion: Go To Definition / Quick Edit support for back-end languages
- I tried to install 1.8 but I can't because the brackets folder has a different permission. The first version which I had installed was 1.7 and now I have no permission to do nothing.
- Brackets 1.8 - Installing extensions from Extension Manager not working
- When I open a .html file it goes straight to preview and I cannot see the code
- Release 1.8 Deployment Tasks
- Please provide option auto selecting the tags of the scripting languages with tab button
- French and Japanese comments in the index.html are in English
- Dilato:Core:No prompt message appears When you type a file that is not quickly open.
- Bracket's Chrome hijacks all system links
- Add support to group some languages
- macOS accessibility attributes are missing
- folder tree not updating when creating or deleting a file
- External change message shows when making multiple saves quickly
- Proposal to switch to another shell (electron)