When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
460 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to brackets
- Add support for Fedora / RHEL / CentOS
- Keyboard doesn't work in brackets
- User should not be allowed to launch brackets while the installation is in progress.
- A message should be given to user to close all the instances of brackets so as to begin updating brackets.
- Feature Request: Multiple Browser Live Preview
- No message is given to user if user clicks on Cancel in Save As dialogue.
- Update Now button does not work, if user clicks on Cancel in Save Changes dialogue.
- Once user clicks on Update Now button, brackets closes immediately.
- Install time for 1.13 is more as compared to 1.12 (Upgrade Scenario)
- Update notification button works only once and then stops working if user is not connected to internet.