When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
398 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to brackets
- Menus not showing… only Brackets and Window and no coding window!!!
- Autocomplete doesn't work starting with version 1.8 on Linux
- Brackets 1.9 and earlier: If you have multiple stylesheets in Quick Edit panel the code is rendered with Grayscale antialiasing (a bit blurry text) instead of ClearType
- Start with a taller window, remember window size from previous run
- Reloading the wrong folder and files when using multiple instances
- Can't enable Emmet through Extensions Manager
- Brackets 1.8 crashes leaving black frame on macOS Sierra
- Brackets Not Loading Live View
- adding lineEndings UI in statusbar for documents
- Live Preview Displays wrong output
- command to swap visible files between panes per issue #13061
- custom key to run actionscript or launch service on mac
- Core: Suggest: The extensions of the file type could be added automatically as the selected file type when save a new created file
- move away from gitmodules entirely?
- Option to make unsaved files more obvious?
- Unsaved files should have 'Do not save' option to exit
- Collapse All is not working Properly
- A visual tree with media query breakpoints and other elements like in Coda
- Version 1.8: Constant high CPU usage (JS files only)
- download eslint package from npm and place it into default extensions