When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
400 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to brackets
- [Core][file name]: issues about html file if its name contains single quotation marks.
- Implement jump to matching brace
- Linting API should allow errors with no line number / pos
- Scrollbar ticks are moved 1px to the left on OSX 10.8.5
- Scrollbar ticks show up under thumb on Mac with Lion scrollbars, with trackpad
- Emmet extension - wrap with abbreviation is not focused in input
- [Core][Live HTML]: Should check html and body nodes when check Live HTML Syntax error.
- [Live HTML]: Live Preview can never update if initially launched with syntax error
- HTML Live Preview stops updating after external changes
- Debug build Hangs during Startup
- Inconsistent JS hints depending on whitespace
- Getting started content is not writable on Linux
- [dark shell] Pressed state sometimes only shows up after delay
- [Core][Live preview]: Live Preview says cancelled for unknown reason when close the loading page
- HTML highlighting only highlights the last selected element
- Live HTML highlighting is often in the wrong place with Reveal.js
- [Linux] ERROR:browser_main_loop.cc(212)] GLib: GError set over the top of a previous GError or uninitialized memory.
- [Core][Win8 x86 only]: Brackets will crash when switch language between different languages.
- Live preview for SVG files
- Verbose grunt command