When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Objective-C not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to afnetworking
- Feature/wk web view
- Multipart upload crashing randomly in background session
- Question about AFNetworkReachabilityManager when learning source code
- Security flags (Secure and httpOnly)
- Dose timeoutIntervalForRequest contains the Three-way handshake time?
- Apple Review
- Why should get tasks from session? Is any task in the session?
- How to change the AFHTTPSessionManager timeoutInterval?
- Objective-C not yet supported