When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to holidays
- performance issues
- Update to 2.6.3
- Holidays with identical names in the same region are merged into the same entry
- Missing public holidays for Singapore
- Anyone working on a Java version?
- Holidays with identical names can return incorrect results based on order in which regions are loaded
- Definitions with invalid functions do not raise error on generation
- There is no (documented?) way to run the tests on a custom file
- Missing Mayday for Luxembourg
- Whit monday is one day of for Luxembourg
- Subscribe to help with docs for this repo and come back later