When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to node-sass
- Update lodash and remove prototype vulnerabilities
- Issue with spread operator on a map as parameter for named variables
- Additional Sub-directory and output files being created
- node-sass 4.11 FreeBSD Supported Environments
- Update dest to dist and add example with options
- Release 4.11 missing Alpine for Node 9
- Undefined variable errors only in watch mode.
- Suppress -std=c++0x option for zOS
- Importer issue with files has same name
- Adding need for --output when wanting to create a source map file
- C++ not yet supported