When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
78 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to ansible
- "always" and "rescue" clauses should not be allowed without "block"
- nxos_config failure on new nxos code 7.0.3.I4.5.bin
- azure_rm_virtualmachine not create VM with multi NICs
- Amazon kms_facts module
- docker_network module bug in icc option
- include_role: handlers issue
- [WIP] ecs_taskdefinition idempotency - fixes 22547
- github release management for github_release module
- [postgresql_ext] Add support for requiring a specific extension version
- Initial support for AWS Batch Compute Environment
- Setting environment variables from external file
- template module not able to find file is used via ansible-pull on non interactive connexion
- Initial support for AWS Batch Job Queues
- Initial support for AWS Batch Job Definitions
- vmware_guest does not account for duplicate names for templates
- COPR support for DNF
- Add support for creating all S3 properties to S3 bucket module
- connection plugin kubectl for kubernetes.
- ec2_vpc_route_table not updating?
- new rds_snapshot module - split of RDS module