When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
43 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to ansible
- Task gives error status for some command output.
- Feature Request: Option to disable pseudo tty's for ssh
- RFE: permit passing stdin to commands/shells
- fetch module doesn't fail if remote file is missing
- Feature request: disable specific fact-gathering
- windows 8.1 .net 3.5 installation: raw, win_chocolatey, win_webpicmd
- Support template variables in register and tags
- Allow grouping two EC2 tags to allow more specific configuration
- Show aggregated playbook execution recap at the bottom of play recap
- 22.214.171.124 Loop Error AttributeError: 'list' object has no attribute 'startswith'
- AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_pty'
- RFE: folding long lines in ansible inventory files
- Git module tests for local modified and git clean files
- Don't overwrite param variables if already set.
- Ansible 2.0 not respecting relative paths in include + copy
- Synchronize module: ERROR! privilege output closed while waiting for password prompt
- add systemd-nspawn connection driver
- Playbook execution hangs on client with defunct process
- with_ and stdout_lines doesn't print correctly
- Problem with tasks on localhost