When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
94 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to ansible
- git module ignores specified "repo" variable (tries to clone repo with empty name/url)
- Add os-release file parsing, partially fix #25897
- ansible_module_azure_rm_networkinterface.py has some problem during creation
- Lenovo enos bugfixes
- maven_artifact Python3 Support
- [WIP] - Create classes for Application Load Balancer
- Unable to find vm using vmware_guest_snapshot on vSphere 6.5
- osx_say callback plugin: add espeak support, rename to say
- local_action throws errors when running ansible-playbook as a different user through sudo
- copy: attributes always yield 'changed', even when file already had matching one.
- not yet supported