When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
64 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to ansible
- azure_rm_virtualmachine does not clean up after itself when it fails on an error in Azure
- Using nmcli to change a network ifcfg file always results in "changed" status even if ifcfg file is not changed
- The module iam_managed_policy was not found in configured module paths
- [WIP] Azure Virtual Machine Scale Set support (azure_rm_virtualmachine_scaleset)
- eos_user module does not give error when nopassword is not given and does not create new user
- Check Windows service status before nssm STOP
- network_cli port should be an int
- win_reboot does not wait for OS updates to finish installing/confguring after reboot
- Network modules that use HTTPS don't work on IPv6-only hosts
- PR To relicense module_utils/cloud.py as BSD
- azure_rm_virtualmachine - NameError: global name 'VirtualMachineSizeTypes' is not defined
- better waitfor docs on timeout
- Fix RETURN section document in lambda.py
- Azure Availability Set Module Update (azure_rm_availabilityset.py)
- Azure Availability Set facts module (azure_rm_availabilityset_facts)
- EthernetNetworkModule for HPE OneView
- Added the Set-FileAttributes
- Exception at execution of \"DownloadFile\" with 2 arguments: \"The request was interrupted: A protected SSL / TLS channel could not be created
- Edit pass for relocated community documentation.
- Fix documentation for import_playbook - should be list of elements.