When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
619 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to ansible
- remove the limit of 1024 records per query (#57671)
- SAXParseException - AWS module
- package module on rhel8: name with asterisk, state=absent, nothing matches name fails
- iam_role: Deletion fails if inline policies aren't removed first
- Ansible should handle exceptions within loops better
- The elasticache_facts module fails to gather facts in AWS GovCloud
- Terraform: Add support for create destroy plans
- gcp_compute_forwarding_rule is fialing with 400, u'message': u\"Invalid value for field 'resource.target'
- Failed to create DNS record NSUPDATE
- unstable s3_lifecycle tests
- Python not yet supported