When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
622 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to ansible
- nmcli: Fixed modifying bond and team slaves
- ini lookup does not correctly handle properties files
- ec2_vpc_net: Modifying dns_hostnames or dns_support in check mode results in failure
- ec2_eip doesn't honour "check_mode"
- cloudtrail : Changed always returns true when using a KMS alias
- Only one IPv6 address is present in interface facts
- VMware: vmware_guest fix multiple CDROMs issue
- `ini` lookup plugin does not follow argument passing standard.
- s3_logging ~20% failure rate when enabling logging
- xfconf module state absent causes exception
- Python not yet supported