When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
626 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to ansible
- Associate multiple floating ips to server in os_floating_ip module
- Using "update_only" attribute with yum module reports different results in check mode
- cloudformation fails to remove a CF stack, or doesn't wait for success
- checks if tags_dict exists and has data before using it.
- vmware_inventory.py recurse into resourcePool
- gcp_container_node_pool module error with location field
- use standard templating on loop_control
- cloudtrail : OUTPUT.exists returns false when creating a trail
- New module: Kibana saved object
- Bug: ec2.py inventory cache doesn't work
- Python not yet supported