When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
81 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to redis
- Fix typo (unsupproted => unsupported) in error message
- Add RedisModule_GetKeyNameFromIO()
- Merge install_server.sh from unstable to stable branch
- High latency / blocking requests complicate consuming from redis-cli output
- Modules should be able to declare blocking commands
- Redis 3.2.5 crashed by signal: 11
- MEMORY USAGE <list> provides wrong value
- Unexpected module command behaviour in multi
- redis cluster setup where master and slave are set on the same host with redis-trib.rb
- Redis 3.2.5 Test failed
- redis server version 3.2.0 and above crash on armv5tejl
- redis cluster slave memory greater than master
- Glob style pattern for Keys is not fully supported
- Redis cluster down error
- add option 'setproctitle' for proc title set
- I am using master-slave in redis. So when master goes down the slave become new master and when the old master comes up it becomes slave for new master. So i want to know wheather there is a way that whenever the original master comes up again instead of becoming slave it should become master and new master shld become slave. So is this possible??
- Add hostname to INFO SERVER
- Redis 3.2.0 - Crash in hash function caused by access to misaligned memory on Sparc
- keyspace notification
- Transactions inside the modules.