When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
116 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to redis
- SORT: allow nested hash lookups with GET and BY
- Glob patterns in "include"
- Added ZSET command ZDIFFSTORE
- Add Aggregate (MIN/MAX) support to ZINCRBY
- Solaris build fixes
- remove some dead assignment code.
- Improve const-correctness
- add basic reload and restart actions to init script. Fixes #524
- add lsb info to example init script
- Tcl client does not allow detecting EOF
- reserved identifier violation
- AOF fsync policies, possible to improve latency/stall times
- Tcl client fails when retrieving multiple keys in non-blocking mode
- (Feature Request) Support Negative Offsets for ZREVRANGEBYSCORE
- Verify the checksum before actually loading RDB by default.
- SYNC reply violates Redis bulk protocol
- Have SRANDMEMBER and RANDOMKEY accept a seed
- Init script should support reload and restart actions
- EXPIRE, SETEX, should detect time overflows
- Add status section to init script