When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
95 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to redis
- Add get-master-that-met-quorum-addr-by-name, to be used by sentinel-aware clients.
- Non-socket way to set client timeout to a very small value
- Issue #333 fix fileEvent validity when a already removed fileEvent reuse inside aeProessEvents
- sentinel does not handle properly master redis node becoming slave.
- FLUSHALL without SAVE config creates rdb file
- SORT: allow nested hash lookups with GET and BY
- Glob patterns in "include"
- Sometimes AOF can grow unlimited ?
- Added ZSET command ZDIFFSTORE
- Add Aggregate (MIN/MAX) support to ZINCRBY
- Solaris build fixes
- remove some dead assignment code.
- src/mkreleasehdr.sh git diff flag needs fixing
- Improve const-correctness
- add basic reload and restart actions to init script. Fixes #524
- add lsb info to example init script
- Tcl client does not allow detecting EOF
- reserved identifier violation
- AOF fsync policies, possible to improve latency/stall times
- The newest redis 2.6.0 stable release display its version is 2.5.14