When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
108 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to redis
- redis 2.6.13 make test error
- fixing style - [very trivial]
- Sentinel: reconfigure slaves of slaves
- Sentinel: close clients connections on old master demotion.
- show rdb_path and aof_path in INFO Command - issue-1069
- Display full system path to AOF and RDB file in INFO command output
- New functionality TTLKEYS
- [Feature request] Added support to specify hostnames in the bind directive in redis.conf
- slave memory leaks unexpected
- Random access to hash
- results from SORT on SET by nonexistent Hash are not in right order
- Interchanged values for hash-max-ziplist in default configuration
- Sentinel creates an inconsistent pool of instances when manual failover is triggered
- Slave severly backed up
- Sentinel doesnt failover chained slaves
- Raise argument errors correctly in lua redis.call calls.
- if I configured redis to save data periodically, CPU usage will also be high accordingly, any suggestion to solve it?
- An atomic Bloom Filter
- Redis init script is peventing clean Raspbian reboot
- [Trivial] Cannot CONFIG SET slaveof