When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
104 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to redis
- ZRANK ability to return "unique" rank
- Optional 'padchar' parameter for SETRANGE/bitops?
- something weird in src/Makefile
- Update src/config.h
- Check out libumem
- redis.call doesn't throw lua error when passed nil arguments
- Added GET to ZRANGEBYSCORE commands
- redis uses execinfo.h unconditionally
- BLPOP with LIMIT option
- Init.d Scripts - had to change
- Completion of error handling
- Redis slaves, while not allowed to expire keys without master input, should reply to clients consistently with the key expire information.
- Better bgrewritebuf allocation behavior
- Tcmalloc flags
- Stopping AOF rewrite via config set doesn't clean up temp files
- Adds path expansion to the config file parser.
- Suggestion for LPOP and RPOP on list data structure
- Add ability for non-interactive installation with support of custom configuration template
- Redis slave spams syslog when master is down
- fix some typos