When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
95 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to redis
- Support for hmsetnx
- Make expiration samples and continuation threshold configurable
- Something misleading in redis.conf
- implementation of turning off slave's TCP Nodelay Setting
- Redis Plugins
- Allow access to zset scores in SORT BY and GET
- setting the directory for dump file to empty string ("")
- redis bug report about redis crash
- Change redis-check-dump to exit(1) on errors
- Add "count" command
- added check for NetBSD in fmacros.h
- implement repl_auto_resync against 2.6
- Added support for LSPLICE feature.
- SIGQUIT causes redis-server to crash
- Make Test Error redis-2.6.0-rc5 - [exception]: Executing test client: NOSCRIPT No matching script.
- Possible problem of floating point determinism
- Dump specially encoded types as binary blobs in AOF rewrites
- Syslog config options not set-able/get-able at runtime
- Asynchronous AOF fsync is taking too long (disk is busy?). Writing the AOF buffer without waiting for fsync to complete, this may slow down Redis.
- invalid dbfilename causes failure forever