When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
108 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to redis
- Restarting DB After CONFIG SET and redis.conf mismatch can wipe out your DB and its slaves
- merge 2 aeDeleteFileEvent calls to one in freeClusterLink()
- Remove a useless function declaration in src/redis.h
- Handle 'SLAVEOF NO ONE' from master without segfaulting
- Provide ability to min/max bound the ZUNIONSTORE source content
- Add some improvements to init script.
- ZRANK ability to return "unique" rank
- Optional 'padchar' parameter for SETRANGE/bitops?
- something weird in src/Makefile
- Update src/config.h
- Check out libumem
- redis.call doesn't throw lua error when passed nil arguments
- Added GET to ZRANGEBYSCORE commands
- redis uses execinfo.h unconditionally
- BLPOP with LIMIT option
- Init.d Scripts - had to change
- Completion of error handling
- Redis slaves, while not allowed to expire keys without master input, should reply to clients consistently with the key expire information.
- Better bgrewritebuf allocation behavior
- Tcmalloc flags