When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C not yet supported
95 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to redis
- I sugguest that redis provide the evicted_keys stastic that its expire time is not really expired, freeMemoryIfNeeded
- stat_net_output_bytes stastics may be not correct, because stat_net_output_bytes inc repeated when write data to client. (writeToClient or sendReplyToClient)
- match comment alignment
- Document behavior for empty string as password
- Updates redis-benchmark usage and report output
- redis-3.0.1, delete all keys after OOM, dbsize is 0, used_memory_human is still about 600M
- ZIPLIST_ENTRY_END macros definition quest ?
- make test error
- there is a bug when migrate large key-value(10M) data to other redis node, when the dest redis node is blocked, or he Kernel net-protocol stack sendbuffer of the sock is writeen full
- Add raw-output command flag.
- Tests fail on alpha architecture due to "memory efficiency"
- Readonly lua script can only be run on a master node
- [3.2.6] 1 test fails: Test replication partial resync: ok psync (diskless: yes, reconnect: 1) in tests/integration/replication-psync.tcl
- 3.2.3 crashed when the slave node doing the flush DB job
- cmd callstats fix when client is in Multi context
- cli: Only print elapsed time on OUTPUT_STANDARD.
- 3.2 regression for reporting stats of commands in a transaction
- Fix typo (unsupproted => unsupported) in error message
- Add RedisModule_GetKeyNameFromIO()
- Merge install_server.sh from unstable to stable branch