When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to airflow
- Multi-threads support for processing diff queues in Kubernetes Executor
- Google Cloud Batch Jobs Hooks, Operators & Sensors
- The "Filter DAGs by tag" UI component doesn't wrap correctly
- Statsd aggregation issue on some metrics with multiple schedulers running
- Documentation unclear about multiple LocalExecutors on HA Scheduler deployment
- Some liveness checks don't actually check process
- Reset executor_config when clearing a task?
- Celery worker enters a catatonic state after redis restart
- [Helm Chart] Support multiple DagProcessors
- Getting 404 not found error when writing airflow logs to google cloud storage
- Python not yet supported