When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Kotlin not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to arrow
- ["Request"] Kotlin serialization support?
- Request documentation about concepts of the FP ladder in Arrow
- Invalid code generated from @extension interface
- `Polymorphic Programs` docs: broken links + typo
- Upgrade ktlint and disable no-unit-return rule
- Resolve ambiguity on some sugar extension functions in Arrow
- [Request] A handle to turn off `inline` modifier in generated `optic|product`s.
- ["Request"] Add pattern matching
- ["Request"] Consider trimming down public APIs to create data types
- Make @extension codegen put constructors in the datatype's companion
- Kotlin not yet supported