When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to browser-android-tabs
- bug in sync function between Desktop & Android, often Android device are removed from sync chain without any reason
- Pull to refresh not working
- Leaving the app with open panel in background generates message "Please try again"
- Add 2nd confirmation for destroying actions
- add personaId, userId, bootStamp to rewards internal page
- No retry logic for failed `Claim grant` process.
- Cannot click the "Certificate information" link
- Panel: part of summary report content is not visible on high resolution devices
- Panel: `Send a Tip` button changes its size when device orientation is changed
- Add rewards debugging on Android
- not yet supported