When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to call4paperz
- Bump fog-aws from 3.5.2 to 3.6.5
- Bump rails from 5.1.7 to 22.214.171.124
- Bump factory_bot_rails from 4.8.2 to 5.2.0
- Bump faker from 2.10.2 to 2.11.0
- Bump pry-byebug from 3.7.0 to 3.9.0
- Bump listen from 3.2.0 to 3.2.1
- Bump simplecov from 0.17.1 to 0.18.5
- Bump omniauth-github from 1.3.0 to 1.4.0
- Sign up doesnt store name field
- Bump sass-rails from 5.0.7 to 6.0.0
- Subscribe to help with docs for this repo and come back later