When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
36 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to bundler
- Using Gitpod.io to simplify contributing
- `bundle gem` spec refactor
- Random test order
- load: cannot load such file
- bundler/inline strange require behaviour
- Add Bundler::Definition.no_lock accessor for skipping lock file creation/update
- Please remove useless warning: Following files may not be writable, so sudo is needed
- Unable to run bundler's specs
- Fix file URIs on Windows
- Autoswitching does not work with Bundler dependency in Gemfile