When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
39 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to bundler
- Bundler could not find compatible versions for gem "railties"
- External dependencies required in gemspec not fetched when using a PATH
- Parallelize test suite (Take 2)
- Regression related to platforms
- Add output to bundle info to show the dependent gems (continue PR #6893)
- Simplify setting `Bunder.ui`
- Deprecate `--path` flag to `bundle check` (and related fixes)
- Deprecate `--path` option to `bundle check` and `bundle cache`
- Changelog for first 2.1.0 pre-release
- Remove `with_rubygems` script