When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to ckan
- Handling incorrect URL encoding in requests
- package_update SELECT FOR UPDATE
- Complete zip of resources and metadata per dataset
- Add docker compose ckan dev settings
- Error emails are not sent in flask routes
- CKAN 2.8.2 column user.password does not exist on CentOS7
- IE local path: should we ignore it?
- "Installing CKAN from source" fails with MissingSectionHeaderError due to incorrect who.ini symlink
- Attributes on chained actions not always exposed
- Python not yet supported