When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
22 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to conda
- Add repodata information to extracted package directory
- Error triggered with .yaml
- Add hash characters to tarball file name and extracted package directory name
- activate Anaconda python3 environment does not work in .slurm file
- `conda env create` eats up memory
- Is there a up-to-date miniconda installer for Linux x86_64?
- activate.bat script fails silently
- Inconsistent dependency resolution
- Win 10 and Anaconda 4.3.1 issue - does not run
- Order of packages listed in environment.yml yields different results depending on the order
- issue while installing numpy package
- conda-forge::perl installation error