When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
26 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to conda
- CondaError: Cannot link a source that does not exist. C:\Users\...\Anaconda3\Scripts\conda.exe
- Problems with Anaconda prompt. Cannot use pip for install packages.
- Improvement in message for non-existing package on different platform
- 'C:\Users\PKumar\Continuum\anaconda3\Scripts\activate.bat' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.
- --json flag does not report pip packages in environment
- Create conda service to support multiuser operations
- conda 4.4 + zsh: conda:shift:1: shift count must be <= $#
- Fix #6036: conda.fish doesn't work properly on Mac OS X
- Unsatisfiable Errors
- conda.fish doesn't work properly on Mac OS X
- hi, I am new to pyhton and i coudnt figure out what the issue is after installing miniconda
- "conda help X" fails on clean install
- Cannot install jupyter_core: 4.3.0-py27_0 in a new environment with conda.
- caching server for conda
- TypeError: fork_exec() argument 4 must be tuple, not list
- Unknown Error due to update package with conda
- Unexpect Issue Opening Anaconda Prompt
- Create virtual environment without network from the just the base installation
- Expired repo token(s) preventing the addition of new channels to Conda config