When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
29 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to conda
- fix a host of lgtm.com flags
- [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/opt/conda/pkgs/entrypoints-0.2.3-py35_0.tar.bz2'
- ImportError: cannot import name 'version_info' of ruamel_yaml
- fix #6537 AttributeError value for url not set
- Package and environment size
- fix #6748 only warn if unable to register environment due to EACCES
- Creating new environment with conda 4.4.7 surprisingly upgrades Python from 2.7 to 3.6
- resolve #6733 make empty env vars sequence-safe for sequence parameters
- Bring locking back for writable package caches and environments
- Bug: Authenticated channels broken when using conda_env create.
- Python not yet supported