When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
15 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to conda
- Tried to create new env on another partition (in Linux) and it resulted in this error:
- Integrate with "environment modules" on Linux?
- Update conda release on PyPI
- Powershell activate and deactivate
- Making conda the ultimate package manager
- Source install instructions not in the docs
- Allow for relative channel paths?
- suggestion: build should install into a clean dedicated directory
- Exception stack trace on no network connection
- Make package cache read-only
- Better shebang detection for other languages
- Do a better job with packages that include the same files
- Optional requirements?
- Uninstalling conda from virtualenv wipes activate script
- conda incorrectly attempts to update a symlinked system Python
- separate root env and conda env
- lxml does not build inside a conda environment
- Doc: need to explain the ramifications of hardlinks for lightweight envs
- update_prefix tries to open .dylib file on Mac OS X
- CTRL-C at just the wrong time will destroy conda