When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
26 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to conda
- Conda hangs on "solving package specifications" when installing Python 2.7 as package
- Fixes for Fish shell completion code
- update --all shouldn't list all installed packages
- Order of packages given to conda install should not matter.
- WIP/RFC: eliminate package cache overwrites
- `conda activate` sometimes fails
- UnsatisfiableError: The following specifications were found to be in conflict:
- conda env create won't activate environment before installing pip packages
- An unexpected error has occurred.
- Conda 4.4 reports error when installing on windows with a requirements.txt file
- Strange info messages installing packages on Windows through Git Bash
- conda 4.4.0rc1: conda update causes crash in python.exe
- pip packages not being pruned: conda env update --name env_name --file environment.yml --prune
- Write errors do not make it clear where permission problems are
- re-organize package cache
- ssl_verify functionality doesn't match description
- Display progress of `conda create --clone`
- Invalid sys.path inside environement on Windows
- CondaVerification error for pytest - JupyterCON Holoviews