When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
15 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to conda
- create fail
- error when creating a new enviroment
- Unable to install modules using conda on Mingw64, JSONDecodeError
- Failure to install package from local tar.bz2 file path
- Version pinning in conda install partially ignored
- env create failure on fresh Mac OS X install ("no requirements.txt")
- conda build : No module named numpy.distutils.core
- Cyclic dependencies not reported as a warning and things get installed in the wrong order.
- [ENH] conda info to report LD_LIBRARY_PATH or DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH
- Could not connect to https://repo.continuum.io/pkgs/free/win-64/setuptools-27.2.0-py27_1.tar.bz2 An unexpected error has occurred.
- Conda is pulling the wrong `vc` when a package is unavailable in a preferred channel
- Failure to install matplotlib for julia
- CondaRuntimeError: Runtime error: RuntimeError: Runtime error:
- conda install jupyter
- conda update scikit-learn出错了
- Unexpected Error when I activate `root`
- anaconda update failed in osx
- conda update conda fails with OSError
- Fixed "No matches for wildcard '$activate_d/*.fish'" warning.
- Discrepancy in conda Sphinx version and reported Sphinx version