When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
26 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to conda
- `pip install -e` does not recognise a conda environment as a virtualenv
- conda 4.4.0rc1 adds a _run environment in envs
- Conda update can result in binary incompatible packages when using multiple channels
- $ conda create -n my_root --clone="C:\ProgramData\Anaconda3"
- conda seems to downgrade my numpy if many version of package are here and 1.9 was last uplaoded
- conda-4.4.0rc0 channel history can break conda
- conda wants to remove feature when adding new packages
- Problem: conda-build doesn't clean up temporary files
- Unable to run commands in Anaconda prompt
- Using conda 4.4.0rc1, conda activate does not exist and conda update crashes
- AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'add_metaclass'
- Unable to pin anaconda version
- No error generated on non-existent sub-command
- Try to make conda more forgiving of partially-extracted packages
- Old error message when running `activate` on Unix-like systems
- why does conda downloads python again, when i have anaconda already
- Source Deactivate Fails OSX - shell freezes
- segfault with conda 4.4.0rc0 on first `create` command
- Issue on OSX
- activate leaving the root environment on the PATH