When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
21 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to conda
- Issues while updating conda
- CONDA_CHANNELS env variable is not consistent for different Minicondas
- trying to install python package and received errors unknown how to fix
- Errno 13 , Permission denied, when creating environment
- error during first running
- An unexpected error happened when I install pandas in Anaconda
- ERROR conda.core.link:_execute_actions: conda install does not allow interactive (via post-link) anymore?
- conda install anaconda=4.3 | conflicting errors
- Strangely formatted pre-link script warning
- .sh extension required for environment variable scripts on *nix
- An error occurred while installing package 'defaults::qt-5.6.2-vc14_3'.
- conda create -n opsim python : Fetching package metadata ...An unexpected error has occurred. : Please consider posting the following information to the conda GitHub issue tracker
- Error while installing Matplotlib
- could not use conda to install any package
- Conda Uninstall certain package(2packages have the same name)
- An error occurred while installing package 'https://mirrors.tuna.tsinghua.edu.cn/anaconda/pkgs/free::qt-5.6.2-vc9_3'.
- Encounter a error when want to create a env using latest version Anaconda
- ``conda clean --all`` leaves some stuff in ``/path/to/conda/lib/``
- Cloning conda environment keeps failing
- Update of Conda and Anaconda leaves ipython in odd state