When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
24 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to conda
- When creating a new conda env get unexpected error
- --no-builds broken
- Support R source packages in conda env
- environment dependent PYTHONSTARTUP file
- conda has deps on nbformat, not included in miniconda
- BUG: Conda ignores python version while creating environment from file
- Conda's dependency conflict error message can be more informative
- possible to remove python package and cripple conda
- how to modify conda 'source activate' ps1 behavior
- Adjust plan display to reduce confusing SUPERSEDED messages
- Conda unnecessarily re-downloaded all of Anaconda 4.3
- Pinned specs "hint" printing at the wrong time
- ERROR conda.core.link:_execute_actions: conda install does not allow interactive (via post-link) anymore?
- Tracking explicitly installed packages separately from dependencies would enable portable Conda environments
- conda update --all produces random package plans
- Change add_defaults_to_specs to register a preference instead of a requirement
- Conda overriding or circumventing ACL permissions in linux.
- conda update feature request: what triggers downgrades?
- Conda create gets stuck solving package plan
- Updating conda failed: RuntimeError: multiple python records found in prefix /Users/mike/anaconda