When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
15 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to conda
- Error trying to install python 3.5 from anaconda2
- AttributeError: 'Extensions' object has no attribute 'get_extension_for_class'
- Allow path in (de)activate.d
- Wrong update plan despite "channel_priority: false"
- AttributeError: 'exceptions.OSError' object has no attribute 'read'
- Error in: conda update anaconda
- CondaOSError: OS error --- while installing Mayavi
- Read from raw response.
- Can't install package
- Cannot update conda
- Cleaning up after creating env from specfile removes libpython
- How to install requirements.txt
- Python GDAL broken
- Conda locks itself out on package md5sum mismatch
- activate and powerline don't play nice together
- error=OSError(17, 'File exists')
- explicit() doesn't remove existing package first => try_hard_link() fails => symlinks are used => relative RPATHs in executables do not work.
- proxy error: "Unable to determine SOCKS version"
- Conda update fail