When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
26 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to conda
- Warn and don't use expired auth tokens
- conda cannot be built with conda-build 3.
- "conda create -n tensorflow python=3.5" and "conda update conda" are giving errors in Windows 7
- `conda ---version` fails
- conda >=4.4 incompatiblity with conda-build 3
- 'An error occurred~' when I am using command"conda install pandas"
- Use conda to check for the installation integrity
- Add column header to conda list results
- Why does conda want to downgrade some non-dependency packages?
- Unexpected error while installing packages via requirements.txt file and channel specified
- activate and deactivate script paths on Windows
- conda 4.3.22/3 seems to be confused about channel priorities
- conda goes into an infinite loop when asked to install a package.
- conda search doesn't respect --override-channels
- Astroconda iraf27 Update - ValueError: No JSON object could be decoded (Python 2.7.13)
- conda env export missing channel
- UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xd6 in position 24
- pre/post script failures appear to be fatal but only produce WARNING
- conda install --file conditionals
- UnsatisfiableError: The following specifications were found to be in conflict: