When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
61 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to conda
- Conda bash setup conflicts with 256-color
- Theoretical improvement (for corner case of when hardlinks are not possible)
- Conda tab completion
- "conda activate" behavior changed after conda 4.5
- Spyder in virtual environment
- A warnings field in a package
- ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'conda'
- InvalidArchiveError("Error with archive ....)
- In fish shell, conda `eval`s too much, breaks on spaces, `>`, etc in arguments
- wildcard with relational operator deprecation message
- Python not yet supported