When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
58 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to conda
- conda default location for environments not changeable
- Fix #8243 incorrect chown call
- Add virtual package for x86 CPU features
- Stuck base environment - wether update nor back to rev 1 possible
- Intermittent failures due to `OSError: [Errno 22] Invalid argument` when installing packages
- .condarc does not like a BOM - unicode in config file?
- Conda run with nonexistent env crashes
- Solving environment: failed with current_repodata.json, will retry with next repodata source.
- Creating and maintaining conda environment on CI server (Jenkins)
- An unexpected error has occurred.
- Python not yet supported