When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to consul
- Poll must not be visible in website unless it be marked to appear published
- Add a widget for the most active investment projects
- Bump graphql from 1.7.8 to 1.9.5
- Allow create legislation proposals on process draft phase
- Fix column order in schema file
- ProgressBar model clashes with gem ruby-progressbar
- Translatable spec should pass even if some languages are disabled
- New Crowdin translations
- Allow Signature use RemoteCensusAPI
- Allow Officing residence use RemoteCensusAPI