When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to consul
- Add missing link and button on management interface
- Bump graphql from 1.7.8 to 1.9.10
- Fix Infinity exceptions in hot score calculator
- [Security] Bump nokogiri from 1.10.2 to 1.10.4
- Translation override - variable not passed
- Translation override - Pluralization fails
- New language (Sinhala)
- Bump omniauth from 1.8.1 to 1.9.0
- Bump foundation_rails_helper from 2.0.0 to 3.0.0
- Bump daemons and capistrano3-delayed-job