When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to consul
- Bump rails-assets-markdown-it from 8.2.2 to 9.0.1
- ID searching for Proposals, Investments
- Broken banner styles for some pages
- Add support for Errbit self-hosted exception management
- Bump rails-assets-leaflet from 1.2.0 to 1.5.1
- Security problems with Roles: Moderation and Management
- Docker - problema con la instalación
- Suggest related proposals when supporting a proposal
- Setting to activate/deactivate the "Successful proposal" in the proposal dashboard
- Allow proposals and participatory budgeting projects to be search by id in the search forms