When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
Add a CodeTriage badge to consul
- add other as gender to users
- db:migrate error in local machine window
- Release version 1.1.0
- Bump acts-as-taggable-on from 5.0.0 to 6.5.0
- Edit rights for admin across all the resources (end-user's content)
- Get search dictionary based on I18n.default_locale
- Add Security/Open rubocop rule
- Updates Capybara to 3.29.0
- Add e-mail validation when creating user
- Add e-mail verification when creating an account