When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Crystal not yet supported
58 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to crystal
- Update darwin images
- interpreter: loading libcrypto in an unsafe way
- Not useful error message when add private to a undefined constant
- Check that def, macro, and block parameters don't end with `?` or `!`
- Why compile time type (typepof) is different in following case?
- Syntactic type for "No Argument"
- Some generic issues.
- Allow short `for` loops in macros
- The overload order of `def foo(x)` versus `def foo(*, x)`
- Select with empty else block hangs all fibers, and compiler does not give error
- Crystal not yet supported