When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Crystal not yet supported
55 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to crystal
- Compilation errors often have duplicated messages
- Port signals to Windows
- Too many heap sections: Increase MAXHINCR or MAX_HEAP_SECTS
- Array.from_json fails to parse int and float in the same object
- Benchmark improvements & fixes
- Compiler crash: "`` at has no type (Exception)"
- Inconsistency in assigning a class variable via OptionParser
- Crystal documentation master vs release
- cross-compilation to aarch64 mysterious error
- Proc return type expects exact signature
- Crystal not yet supported