When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Crystal not yet supported
51 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to crystal
- crystal tool implementations ~> given undefined constant incorrectly
- Refactor getter/property macros to work properly with Bool types
- Compiler crash: "`` at has no type (Exception)"
- [WIP] Add remote_address to HTTP::Server::Context
- Inconsistency in assigning a class variable via OptionParser
- Yet another BUG: trying to upcast
- Error trace / error handeling
- Crystal documentation master vs release
- cross-compilation to aarch64 mysterious error
- Proc return type expects exact signature
- Crystal not yet supported