When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Crystal not yet supported
54 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to crystal
- Channel::Buffered, only enqueue one waiting fiber at a time
- Rework File::Info user and group methods
- Allow timeout in select statements
- [RFC] `Enum#is?` instead of custom enum member methods
- [RFC] Exhaustive case
- Implement fibers for win32
- Integer: Improve #gcd types and improve performance a bit.
- Fiber#wakeup to wake up sleeping fibers
- JSON#mapping with custom converters and array types
- Concurrent invocations of puts seem to interfere with each other
- Crystal not yet supported