When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
46 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to cython
- Cannot create NumPy long double arrays with mingw
- Problem with c++ classes inside classes
- question: possible to make typecheck more strict?
- signature = inspect.signature(fn) issue
- @cython.locals(arr=np.ndarray[np.int_t, ndim=1]) not supported
- Consider adding force_rebuild argument to pyximport.install()
- Mangle __arg when passed to methods
- Type hints with 'or' statements
- AttributeError: type object 'pycocotools._mask.RLEs' has no attribute '__reduce_cython__'
- Refactor @property on C
- Python not yet supported