When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to deno
- Local node_modules folder should use hard links instead of copying from global cache when on the same partition
- Deno doesn't support executable compressors such as UPX.
- Support AUTOMATIC_PROXY in HTTP_PROXY and HTTPS_PROXY env vars
- [feat] configuration preset
- feat(fs): Add `isBlockDevice` to `FileInfo`
- deno vendor import map should keep the entries of the existing import map
- worker_terminate_tla_crash is flaky
- fix_exotic_specifiers is flaky
- httpServerRejectsOnAddrInUse is flaky
- Fast streams
- TypeScript not yet supported