When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.TypeScript not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to deno
- command for denofy npm
- [idea] compress dependency
- Configure npm registry for module download
- `deno compile` includes `.js` file's **absolute** path `file://` url in compiled executable
- `deno vendor` does not honor jsxImportSource
- lsp: respect fmt configuration
- lsp: add benchmarks to detected tests
- npm imports don't work in repl
- `import.meta.resolve` doesn't work with npm specifiers.
- lsp: quickfix: cache all
- TypeScript not yet supported