When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
104 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to diaspora
- Handle processing a mention in a comment of an already deleted post
- Handle missing parent when deleting comment
- Lock account after 3 failed login attempts
- Have a "show source" feature so I can see how people did their markdown.
- Remind the username in the reset password e-mail
- Add a more detailled modal when reporting a post or a comment
- Add username in "Forgot my password" email
- Notifications for mentions in comments do not get deleted when post/comment is gone
- Add configurable keybinds for the web interface
- Optimize archive import with lots of dead (offline pods) contacts