When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Groovy not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to pact-jvm
- class PactDslResponse does not handle encoding correctly
- Outdated docs
- Mock-providers are not completed on call to `/complete`
- GET on pact-jvm-server root (http://localhost:29999) delivers broken json
- Results are not published to pact broker when @PactFilter annotation is present
- java.lang.ClassCastException: class java.lang.AssertionError cannot be cast to class java.lang.Exception
- [Pact-Provider-Junit] Performance issue with pact verify
- Failed verification results not being published when state is missing on provider side
- pact-jvm-provider-gradle uses project.version for both pactVerify and pactPublish tasks.
- Support bearer tokens with JUnit annotations
- Groovy not yet supported