When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to django-cms
- made PageUser non cascading
- Cascading user deletion
- Fix migrations on multiple databases
- Page permissions is broken on Django 1.11 and DjangoCMS>=3.6
- URLs Resolved to App-Based or CMS-Based Depending on Trailing Slash
- App URLs Work With Re_Path Not Path
- Fix #6746: Pack page-ids in chunks to prevent query error on SQLite
- Store page status code into cache.
- Add COLLATE "C" into database table column cms_cmsplugin.path.
- Toolbar does not detect static plugin changes - and thus publication is not possible
- Python not yet supported