When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to django-cms
- Documenation: Add 'prepopulated_fields' to ignored options list on CMSPluginBase
- Fix compatibility with psycopg
- The slugs of child pages are built incorrectly and return a 404 error when a user adds a custom slug for another language of the parent page
- Scrolling issues in admin sideframe
- Added example of `get_plugin_instance` to the docs on nested plugins.
- Unexpected behaviour rendering template recursive
- Add support for tel: and mailto: URIs in Advanced Page Settings redir…
- Fixed #6428 -- Force page nodes to render based on the request page instead of request mode
- Saving a plugin which include an image performs two identical save requests
- Breadcrumb will not show all nodes if selected node is from CMSAttachMenu for an AppHook.
- Python not yet supported