When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Python not yet supported
Add a CodeTriage badge to gitsavvy
- Add one file in directory without staging all files
- [diff view] Cyrillic fail
- Mapping jj or jk to escape causes user interface to revert to command mode
- 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'settings'
- Enable vim insert mode for stash view
- Feature request: able to abort `git: push` or any other git operations
- git flow hotfix finish hangs sublime text forever
- Rewrite status bar updater
- Status dashboard: Automatically ask for a 'push --force-with-lease'
- Add key to sort branches by committer date
- Python not yet supported