When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs to be triaged in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.Go not yet supported
40 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to docker
- Creating a service hangs existing services
- [WIP]support both endpoint modes in stack
- `--label-file` weird "unwanted" behavior ?
- Add option to auto-configure blkdev for devmapper
- Exporting volume from container running in windows 10 insider preview doesn't work
- Add support for `extends` feature in Compose v3 / docker stack deploy
- unable to modify permissions of /dev/stdout without tty
- Missing stack/compose support for `--endpoint-mode` option when creating a service.
- DeviceIOControl Win32 API call returns incorrect result for SYMLINKD folder mounted to docker volume
- Docker 1.13 overwrite/remove named volume when stack deploy/update
- docker for Windows 10 login failure/timeout
- Specifying macaddress for service
- Btrfs: Docker-engine hangs on container removal when using btrfs storage driver
- Windows service discovery does not work consistently
- CpusetCpus not properly applied when Kernel isolcpus is set
- 'make all' on v1.13.1 fails for aarch64
- Docker compiled without Stack canary or PIE and compiled with partial RELRO
- Docker login only tries v1 URI
- `docker build` fails to pull base image from private repository
- container not stop, rpc error: code = 14 desc = grpc: the connection is unavailable, v1.13.1