When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C# not yet supported
117 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to corefx
- ',' is invalid after a single JSON value. Expected end of data.
- Make it easier to consume self-built shared framework bits
- Utf8JsonWriter.Flush should flush the underlying stream only optionally
- Improve JsonNumber performance
- NetworkChange.NetworkAvailabilityChanged does not detect physical link change on linux
- Task WhenAll WhenAny support for ReadOnlyMemory
- TLS 1.2 - Zero length fragment error occurs in .NET Core when spec allows it
- RawSecurityDescriptor.GetSddlFrom produces 'S:' when SACL has mandatory label
- EnvironmentVariable operations with EnvironmentVariableTarget.User fails on Windows Nano Server
- Could we have integer to tuple implicit conversion?
- C# not yet supported