When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C# not yet supported
314 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to roslyn
- IOptionPersister should be async
- Running analysis on CSharpScript compilation has unexpected warnings regarding unused fields
- CA1823 incorrectly flags const used as a fixed buffer length
- EE (VB) IntPtr: error BC30657: 'ToPointer' has a return type that is not supported or parameter types that are not supported.
- Indicate mutable members in editor.
- Visual Studio 2019 crashes with C# file containing a method with too many locals
- "Generate GetHashCode()" is using System.HashCode when it's not available
- Please publish Microsoft.VisualStudio.LanguageServices 3.1.0 to nuget
- Ctrl+. -> generate field puts generated field inside #region IDisposable Support
- Temp allocations in SympolDisplay.ToDisplayString
- C# not yet supported