When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.C++ not yet supported
40 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to doxygen
- `noexcept(false)`-function is labeled as `noexcept`
- Alias with arguments, empty value
- explicit link request to could not be resolved
- Improve support for C++ concepts
- Warning during compilation on Windows systems
- Regression: LaTeX run fails
- Same member groups in multibyte characters are separately generated.
- Check for unknown encoding of source file
- Doxygen 1.9.4: compilation issue on OSx64
- False warning "@param documentation sections but no arguments" on using declarations/typedefs
- C++ not yet supported