When you volunteer to triage issues, you'll receive an email each day with a link to an open issue that needs help in this project. You'll also receive instructions on how to triage issues.
Receive a documented method or class from your favorite GitHub repos in your inbox every day. If you're really pro, receive undocumented methods or classes and supercharge your commit history.
28 SubscribersView all Subscribers
Add a CodeTriage badge to ekylibre
- CentOS 8 : build failed
- Dead links to contribution guide in Readme
- Dead link to new issue using template
- Docker installation not described in documentation
- [feature] Add experimental data logging
- Error bundle install
- rake first_run not working
- Error when creating a new tenant
- registration aborted
- Error with the validation of the crumbs (in intervention)